Welcome to Darportal!
The information provided on the site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use AjiraView if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the site (or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use the site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site available. The site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user password.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security related features of the site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the site and/ or the content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the site.
- Use any information obtained from the site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robot, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (‘’gifs’’), 1*1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as ‘’spyware’’ or ‘’passive collection mechanism’’ or ‘’pcms’’).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the site or networks or services connected to the site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the site designed to prevent or restrict access to the site or any portion of the site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the site, including collecting username and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails, or creating user accounts by authorized means or under false pretenses.
- Use the site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the site and/or the content for any revenue generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
User generated contributions
The site does not offer to submit or post content. We may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit post, display, transmit, perform, publish, didtribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the site, including but not to limited to text, writing, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, ‘’contributions’’). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the site and through third party websites. As such, any contributions you transmit may be treated in accordance with the site privacy plicy. When you create or make available any contributions, you thereby represent and warrant and that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading or copying of your contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your contributions are not fals, inaccurates or misleading.
- Your contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate or abuse anyone.
- Your contributions do not violate against a specific person or class of people.
- Your contributions do not violent the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, AjiraView and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on AjiraView. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from AjiraView for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy or republish material from AjiraView
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from AjiraView
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from AjiraView
- Redistribute content from AjiraView
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer users an opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. AjiraView does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of AjiraView, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, AjiraView shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
AjiraView reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant AjiraView a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content:
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of AjiraView; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to AjiraView. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Using any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of AjiraView’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are raised on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Provided that you are eligible to use the site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the site, the content and the marks.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Modification and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the site without notice at anytime. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the site.
We cannot guarantee the site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the site, resulting in interrruptions, delays or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discountinue or otherwise modify the site at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for you any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the site during any downtime or discontinuance of the site. Nothing in these Terms of Us will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the site or to supply any corrections, updates or releases in connection therewith.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.