The Netherlands-based Rijk Zwaan Tanzania is an international vegetable breeding company. Our 3,800 highly motivated employees in over 30 countries find creating products and services with added value for our partners daily enjoyable and rewarding. Three families own roughly 90 percent of Rijk Zwaan. Many employees hold the remaining 10% of the company through the employee share scheme.
Each year, each employee can purchase stock certificates and thus participate financially in Rijk Zwaan. Rijk Zwaan was, is, and will always be an independent business. This business structure offers the best opportunity for short- and long-term success.
The shareholders’ determination to maintain Rijk Zwaan as an independent company, coupled with our unique corporate culture, is a significant source of motivation for Rijk Zwaan employees worldwide. With a 9% market share, Rijk Zwaan is one of the world’s top four vegetable breeding companies. We have decided to specialize solely in vegetable seeds and offer a vast selection within the sector.
Rijk Zwaan Tanzania Jobs Opportunities, August 2023
The company seeks to fill vacant positions with qualified and capable candidates. READ ALL DETAILS IN THE PDF FILE DOWN BELOW: