Lee Pace Net Worth is estimated to be $7 million. The famous American actor was born on March 25, 1979, in Chickasha, Oklahoma, United States.
Pace is an accomplished actor who has appeared in various movies and TV shows. He is best known for his performance in ABC’s Pushing Daisies and as Ronan in the 2014 film Guardians of the Galaxy. He has also appeared in The Hobbit trilogy, Halt and Catch Fire, and many other productions.
Lee Pace’s net worth in 2023 is $5 million. This may be due to the fact that his acting career has been relatively quiet in recent years. However, he has several upcoming projects that may increase his net worth in the future.
Despite his success in the entertainment industry, Lee Pace keeps his personal life private. He is not married and his current relationship status is unknown.
In conclusion, Lee Pace’s net worth in 2023 is estimated to be $7 million according to some sources, while others estimate it to be $5 million. Regardless of the exact amount, it is clear that Pace has had a successful acting career and has made a significant impact on the entertainment industry. Checkout: Esai Morales Net Worth: Movies, TV Shows, and Other Ventures
Significant Movies | Lee Pace Net Worth
Lee Pace is a well-known actor who has appeared in several significant movies throughout his career. Some of his most notable works include:
- The Hobbit trilogy: Pace played the role of Thranduil in the popular movie trilogy based on J.R.R. Tolkien’s book “The Hobbit.” The movies were directed by Peter Jackson and were a commercial success, grossing over $2.9 billion worldwide.
- Guardians of the Galaxy: In this Marvel Cinematic Universe movie, Pace portrayed the villainous Ronan the Accuser. The movie was directed by James Gunn and was a critical and commercial success, grossing over $773 million worldwide.
- Captain Marvel: In this Marvel Cinematic Universe movie, Pace reprised his role as Ronan the Accuser. The movie was directed by Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck and was a commercial success, grossing over $1.1 billion worldwide.
- Pushing Daisies: Pace played the lead role of Ned in this critically acclaimed TV series. The show was created by Bryan Fuller and ran for two seasons on ABC.
- Halt and Catch Fire: In this AMC TV series, Pace played the role of Joe MacMillan. The show was created by Christopher Cantwell and Christopher C. Rogers and ran for four seasons.
Lee Pace has also appeared in several other movies and TV shows throughout his career, including “The Fall,” “Wonderfalls,” and “The Good Shepherd.” His impressive acting skills and versatility have made him a sought-after actor in Hollywood.
Noteworthy TV Shows
Lee Pace has an impressive resume of TV shows, showcasing his versatility as an actor. Here are some of his most noteworthy performances:
- Halt and Catch Fire: In this AMC series, Lee Pace plays Joe MacMillan, a tech visionary in the 1980s who is willing to do whatever it takes to succeed in the cutthroat world of computer engineering. Pace delivers a powerful performance as a complex character who is both brilliant and flawed.
- Pushing Daisies: In this whimsical series, Lee Pace plays Ned, a pie-maker who has the ability to bring dead things back to life with a touch. The catch is that if he touches them again, they die permanently. This unique premise allows for a lot of creativity in the storytelling, and Pace’s charming performance is a big part of what makes the show so enjoyable.
- Wonderfalls: In this short-lived series, Lee Pace plays Aaron Tyler, the love interest of the main character. While his role is relatively small, Pace manages to imbue the character with a lot of depth and nuance, making him a memorable part of the show.
- The Mindy Project: In this comedy series, Lee Pace plays Alex Eakin, a handsome doctor who catches the eye of the titular character. While his role is relatively brief, Pace’s natural charisma and charm make him a standout in the show.
Overall, Lee Pace has proven himself to be a skilled and versatile actor in both film and television. His performances in these noteworthy TV shows demonstrate his ability to bring complex and compelling characters to life.
Lee Pace’s Height
Lee Pace is a tall man, standing at 6 feet 5 inches or 196 cm tall. He has a lean and athletic build, weighing around 94 kg or 207 lbs. His shoe size is 12.
Pace’s height has been an advantage for him in his acting career, allowing him to portray commanding and imposing characters on screen. In his role as Thranduil in The Hobbit trilogy, he towered over his co-stars and exuded a regal and authoritative presence. Similarly, in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, he played Ronan the Accuser, a powerful and intimidating villain.
Pace’s height has also made him a popular choice for modeling and fashion. He has appeared in several high-profile campaigns and photo shoots, showcasing his striking features and impressive stature.
Overall, Lee Pace’s height and physical presence have contributed to his success as an actor and model, making him a recognizable and respected figure in the entertainment industry.
Lee Pace’s Husband
Lee Pace has confirmed that he is officially married to Matthew Foley. The couple tied the knot in a private ceremony, and Pace has been open about his relationship with his husband.
Matthew Foley is a photographer and cinematographer, and he and Pace have been together for several years. According to Pace, they met through mutual friends and hit it off right away.
The couple has been spotted together at various events, and they often share photos of each other on social media. They seem to have a loving and supportive relationship, and Pace has said that he is grateful to have Foley in his life.
While the couple has not announced any plans to start a family, Pace has expressed his desire to have children someday. He has said that he thinks Foley would make a great father, and that he looks forward to the possibility of raising a family together.
Overall, Lee Pace and Matthew Foley seem to have a strong and loving relationship, and fans are happy to see them happy together.
Early Life and Career
Lee Pace was born on March 25, 1979, in Chickasha, Oklahoma. He grew up in a family of five with his parents, siblings, and grandparents. Pace’s father was an oil company engineer, and his mother was a school teacher.
Pace attended the Juilliard School in New York City, where he studied acting and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. After graduation, he began his career in theater, performing in various productions on and off-Broadway.
In 2003, Pace made his film debut in Soldier’s Girl, a television movie based on the true story of a transgender woman who falls in love with a soldier. His performance earned critical acclaim and a nomination for a Golden Globe Award.
Pace continued to work in film and television, appearing in notable projects such as The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Halt and Catch Fire. He also played the role of Thranduil the Elvenking in The Hobbit trilogy and Ronan the Accuser in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Throughout his career, Pace has received praise for his versatility and range as an actor. He has also been recognized for his philanthropic work, supporting various charities and causes over the years.
Awards and Nominations
Lee Pace has received several nominations and awards for his outstanding performances on both television and film.
In 2006, Pace was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie for his role in “Soldier’s Girl.” The same year, he won a Gotham Award for Breakthrough Actor for his performance in “The Fall.”
In 2011, Pace was nominated for a Tony Award for Best Leading Actor in a Play for his role in “The Normal Heart.” He also won a Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Ensemble Performance for the same play.
Pace has also received critical acclaim for his work in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. In 2015, he won a Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role as Ronan the Accuser in “Guardians of the Galaxy.” He was also nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture for the same film.
In addition to his individual nominations and awards, Pace has been part of several ensemble casts that have received recognition. In 2018, he was part of the cast of “The Party,” which won the Best Ensemble Cast Award at the Marrakech International Film Festival.
Overall, Lee Pace’s talent and dedication to his craft have earned him numerous nominations and awards throughout his career.
Philanthropy and Activism
Lee Pace has been involved in various philanthropic and activist efforts throughout his career. In 2014, he participated in the “Hollywood Unites for the 4th Annual Night of Generosity” event, which raised funds for the Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project and the LA-based charity, The Art of Elysium. The following year, he was a part of the “Stand Up to Cancer” telethon, which raised over $100 million for cancer research.
Pace has also been a vocal supporter of the LGBTQ+ community. In 2015, he participated in the “Human Rights Campaign’s” “Americans for Marriage Equality” campaign, which aimed to promote marriage equality across the United States. He has also been involved in fundraising events for The Trevor Project, a non-profit organization that provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ+ youth.
In addition to his philanthropic efforts, Pace has also been an advocate for environmental conservation. He is a supporter of the “Nature Conservancy,” a non-profit organization that works to protect ecologically important lands and waters. He has also been involved in fundraising efforts for the “Waterkeeper Alliance,” a global movement that aims to protect and preserve clean water.
Overall, Lee Pace’s philanthropic and activist efforts demonstrate his commitment to making a positive impact on the world.
Trivia and Fun Facts
- Lee Pace is a talented actor who is known for his versatility and range. He has played a variety of roles throughout his career, from an elf king in “The Hobbit” trilogy to a tech entrepreneur in “Halt and Catch Fire.”
- Despite being a successful actor, Lee Pace has managed to keep his personal life out of the spotlight. He is notoriously private about his relationships and has never publicly confirmed whether he is married or has a partner.
- Lee Pace is also a talented stage actor and has appeared in several Broadway productions, including “The Normal Heart” and “Angels in America.” He has been nominated for several Tony Awards for his work on stage.
- In addition to his acting career, Lee Pace is also a talented artist. He has been known to sketch and paint in his free time and has even exhibited his artwork in galleries.
- Lee Pace is a fan of the outdoors and enjoys hiking and camping. He has been known to take extended breaks from acting to spend time in nature and recharge his batteries.
- Despite his success, Lee Pace remains grounded and humble. He has been known to take public transportation and has even been spotted riding a bicycle around New York City.
- Lee Pace is a philanthropist and has been involved with several charitable organizations throughout his career. He has supported organizations that focus on environmental conservation, LGBTQ rights, and AIDS research.