Jobs at SimbaNET Tanzania July 2023; SimbaNET Tanzania Limited is part of the Wananchi Group and one of East Africa’s leading Internet, data, TV, and multimedia communication solutions providers.
We operate in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, and the UAE. However, we offer services in other countries such as Rwanda, Burundi, South Africa, Mozambique, Nigeria, Ghana, South Sudan, and the DRC through our partners.Jobs at SimbaNET Tanzania
Our client list includes some of East Africa’s largest banks, regional Hotel chains, insurance companies, educational institutions, ISPs, and several Government Ministries, institutions, and Agencies. Our core focus is delivering very high uptime-based managed services with strict compliance to Service Level Agreements (SLAs). We ensure our customers 99.9% uptime and provide seamless around-the-clock support.
SimbaNET is part of Wananchi Group and is a leading Internet and data solutions provider in Tanzania and East Africa.
We are looking for a Service Delivery and Quality Assurance Supervisor. The candidate will oversee quality assurance for Service Delivery on both B2B and B2C operations. This candidate will ensure SD adherence to turnaround times (TAT) and service level agreements (SLAs). He or she will be reporting to the Infrastructure, Maintenance, and Quality Manager. Jobs at SimbaNET Tanzania
Jobs at SimbaNET Tanzania RESPONSIBILITY
- Closely manage contractor Service Delivery performance, efficiency, cost, and accountability.
- Ensure Service Delivery quality control is in adherence to the QC guidelines and standards.
- Work with the commercial, sales, and Customer Experience teams in efforts to increase service penetration, quality, and retention.
- Ensure thorough scrutiny of Subscriber installation and Maintenance quality of work, customer experience, SLA, and TAT enforcement tracking.
- Team management and leadership with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Hands-on training on fibre optic FTTx, outside plant design, installation, and splicing best practises
- Certified Fiber Optic Technician (CFOT)
Education: B.Sc. in Telecommunications, Computer Science, or IT; CCNA or JNCIA certifications are an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Apply to: [email protected]