5 Metallurgists Job at ISRA Gold Company Tanzania Ltd. undertakes to offer employment to Tanzanian graduates of various disciplines, to take place at Geita, Tanzania, with the aim of “Enhancing Graduates Employability in Tanzania.”
Jobs at ISRA Gold Company Tanzania Ltd
The deadline for this Job is Wednesday, August 30, 2023
Duty Station Within Tanzania, Geita, and East Africa
ISRA Gold Company (ISRA) is a subsidiary of ISRA International, with operations throughout the various gold regions of Tanzania. The position in this advertisement is in Lwamgasa, about 40 kilometres from Geita Town Center. The company has its head office in Mwanza.
Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic, and performance-driven graduates to take up employment opportunities below within the company. See Also: Different Councils Jobs Opportunities, August 2023
We are seeking five experienced metallurgists with at least five years of experience to join our team at a CIP Gold processing plant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the plant by optimizing and improving metallurgical performance while overseeing all other disciplines on site.
Duration: Full time
The employment is implemented for a 3-month probationary period (immediate start possible), and there is no guarantee of any offer of employment on completion.
We shall provide a monthly salary and cover all incidental accommodation and lodging costs.
Disciplines and qualifications required:
- A bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy, chemistry, or a related field
- At least five years of experience in a similar role in gold processing
Knowledge of CIP gold processing is essential.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Work Hours 8
Experience in Months 60
Level of Education Bachelor’s Degree
Job application procedure
General Conditions for All Posts: Eligibility:
- To qualify for this position, one MUST:
- Be a Tanzanian citizen.
- Be a Tanzanian graduate aged between 22 and 35 years;
- Have completed a relevant Bachelor’s Degree (NTA8).
- Have graduated between 2005 and 2018
- Be well-spoken and have good interpersonal skills.
Application deadline: August 30, 2023.
Please send your CV and Application Letter to [email protected].