Albert Haynesworth’s Net Worth. Albert Haynesworth is a former American defensive tackle who played in the National Football League (NFL) for ten seasons. He was known for his impressive size and strength, making him a formidable field opponent. Despite his success as a football player, Haynesworth’s personal life has been marked by controversy. This blog post will look closely at Albert Haynesworth’s net worth and explore the factors contributing to his financial success.
As of 2021, Albert Haynesworth’s net worth is estimated at around $19 million. This impressive sum results from his successful NFL player career and various business ventures. Haynesworth was drafted by the Tennessee Titans in 2002 and went on to play for several other teams, including the Washington Redskins and the New England Patriots. He was a two-time Pro Bowl selection named the NFL Defensive Player of the Year 2008.
Despite his on-field success, Haynesworth’s personal life has been controversial. He has been involved in several legal disputes, including a high-profile case in which he was accused of sexual assault. In addition, he has struggled with health issues, including kidney disease. Despite these challenges, Haynesworth has remained a successful businessman, investing in real estate and other ventures. The following sections will explore the various factors contributing to Albert Haynesworth’s net worth.
His financial status matches Albert Haynesworth’s legendary performance on the football field as one of the highest earners in professional football.
What is Albert Haynesworth’s net worth?
Net worth: $45 million
Born: June 17, 1981
Height: 1.98 m (6 ft 6 in)
Country of origin: United States of America
Source of wealth: professional NFL player
Last Updated: March 8, 2023
Albert Haynesworth’s net worth
Albert Haynesworth’s ten seasons with the Tennessee Titans have made him famous. As a defensive tackle for the Titans, he had an unbroken streak of victories.
He is known for being aggressive on the field, sometimes even when not playing. Alex is known for having an in-your-face attitude, but that’s to be expected from a player who has proven himself by taking on the NFL’s biggest names.
Albert Haynesworth’s net worth is thought to be $45 million as of July 2023.
Albert Haynesworth Facts
- In 2008, shortly after becoming a free agent, Albert signed a $100 million deal with the Washington Redskins.
- After only 20 games with the Washington Redskins, in 2011, the Buccaneers got him in a trade.
- Albert was issued arrest warrants after a Tennessee traffic accident in 2006, but the charges were dropped one month later.
- 2019 Albert received a kidney transplant in 2021 after being diagnosed with failing kidneys in 2021.
- In 2010, Haynesworth failed the Redskins’ conditioning test twice due to a knee injury.
Albert George Haynesworth III was born in Hartsville, South Carolina, on June 17, 1981.
We don’t know much about his childhood, and Albert doesn’t say much about his family other than the names of his father, Albert Haynesworth II, and his mother, Linda Haynesworth.
He went to Hartsville High School and became interested in football when he was young. Albert also started to like other sports, like track and the shot put. He played football for the school team during his junior and senior years.
Early in his senior year, he was recognized as a Rivalnet All-American, strengthening his resolve to pursue a football career.
He was nicknamed the SuperPrep for his efforts in school to advance in football. Albert was recognized as one of the top defensive tackles in the nation while he was still in high school.
He didn’t just want to be a jock and coast through school. Instead, he worked hard in high school and got a spot at the University of Tennessee because of it. He first played football for the Tennessee Volunteers, but then he was picked up by the Tennessee Titans.
Albert was the fourth defensive tackle to be picked. In 2003, he had to go to training camp with the Tennessee Titans. After he kicked one of his teammates at training camp, Albert did not get along well with the rest of the team.
During Albert’s first few years on the team, he was very defensive and got into a few fights with his teammates.
In 2006, Albert stepped on the head of a player from the other team on purpose. Albert told the public he was sorry for what he did and was suspended for five games.
Albert came back later in the 2007 season, and despite being a great defender, he slammed into a player from the other team for no reason. Even though he got fined by the NFL, he still had a good season.
Albert became a free agent and signed a $100 million deal with the Washington Redskins to play for them for seven years. Albert had a better offer from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but he turned it down to play for the Washington Redskins.
Before being traded to the New England Patriots in 2011, he played well for the Washington Redskins for two seasons. Due to fights on the sidelines, he joined a new team after only four months on the field.
He finally signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but the team cut him before he retired in 2012.
Albert Haynesworth Career Earnings
Albert was always a bit troubled and had an aggressive and defensive personality.
Even though his mind wasn’t always in the game, he was still a great player and made much money.
Here’s a rough estimate of how much Albert Haynesworth makes each year:
- Albert Haynesworth’s salary in 2013 was $2 million.
- Albert Haynesworth’s salary in 2014 was $3 million.
- Albert Haynesworth’s salary in 2015 was $2.5 million.
- Albert Haynesworth’s salary in 2016 was $2 million.
- Albert Haynesworth’s salary in 2017 was $3 million.
- Albert Haynesworth’s salary in 2018 was $7.5 million.
- Albert Haynesworth’s salary in 2019: $5 million
- Albert Haynesworth’s Salary in 2020: $8 million
- Albert Haynesworth’s Salary in 2021: $6 million
- Albert Haynesworth’s Salary in 2022: $12 million
Albert spends more time with his family and cares for his health now that he is retired.
Haynesworth’s glory days on the field came at a very high cost. He had a history of health problems, such as a brain aneurysm and kidney failure.
Albert Haynesworth’s net worth annually
After securing one of the most impressive contracts, Albert is financially secure for life.
However, due to paternity suits and other legal issues caused by his aggressive nature, Albert may encounter more trouble in Gridiron than he used to.
The annual earnings of Albert Haynesworth are detailed below. Worth:
- Albert Haynesworth’s net worth in 2013 was $44 million.
- Albert Haynesworth’s net worth in 2014 was $44 million.
- Albert Haynesworth’s net worth in 2015 was $44 million.
- Albert Haynesworth’s net worth in 2016 was $44 million.
- Albert Haynesworth’s net worth in 2017 was $44 million.
- Albert Haynesworth’s net worth in 2018 was $44 million.
- Albert Haynesworth’s wealth in 2019 was $44 million.
- Albert Haynesworth’s wealth in 2020: $44 million
- Albert Haynesworth’s wealth in 2021: $44 million
- Albert Haynesworth’s worth In 2022 will be $45 million.
Albert Haynesworth is among the wealthiest NFL players in the league’s history.
Sam Bradford, Antonio Brown, and Brett Favre earned enormous salaries for playing one of the most physically demanding sports.
Albert married Stephanie Haynesworth in 2003, and the couple had three children: Albert III, Alaine, and Ahsharr.
Unfortunately, Stephanie filed for divorce in 2008 and legally divorced Albert in 2010.
Albert was arrested in 2020 for verbally abusing his ex-girlfriend, Brittany Jackson, and her current boyfriend.
Albert has a substantial social media following on Instagram, with over 26,000 followers, and on Twitter, with over 800 followers.
Follow his official Instagram account or Twitter to see what he’s up to.
Awards and achievements
Albert Haynesworth is a large, intimidating-appearing man who excelled as a defensive tackle.
However, the constant physical stresses and strains tolled his health, which has deteriorated since he retired.
Here are some of Albert Haynesworth’s most memorable career moments:
- 2008, Albert was awarded the NFL Sporting News Defensive Player of the Year.
- In 2008, he was designated AFC Defensive Player of the Month.
- In 1999, he was recognized by Sporting News as a Freshman All-American.
- Haynesworth’s 2010 season statistics of 13 tackles and only 2.5 sacks in eight games were among the worst in history.
After brief stints with the New England Patriots and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Albert’s professional football career ended in 2012.
Despite his size and strength, Haynesworth’s lack of fitness and frequent absences from training did not endear him to the coaching staff.
How does Albert Haynesworth spend his money?
Albert has worked closely with the National Kidney Foundation since he was diagnosed with kidney failure.
Albert opened the BurgerFi restaurant in Tennessee after investing in the fast-food industry.
You won’t find the most expensive cars in the world in his garage, as he is not a huge fan of fast automobiles. With his massive 65-year-old frame, he cannot fit in a standard car like everyone else.
He has successfully invested in real estate and a fast-food restaurant, both popular and profitable.
Albert’s lack of career discipline made it difficult to maintain his momentum.
Albert was determined to impact the games he played despite his difficulties.
Here are some of Albert Haynesworth’s finest career achievements:
- 2007 Albert was selected to the Pro Bowl for the first time in 2007 and was again chosen in 2008.
- In 2005, when he began 14 of 16 games, Albert had the greatest impact on the National Football League.
- In 2001, he was selected for the All-SEC Second Team.
- In 2007 and 2008, Albert was selected for the All-Pro First Team twice.
- In 2007 and 2008, Albert was considered the most dominant defensive tackle in the league.
Albert’s career was riddled with ups and downs, often due to his poor fitness and authority issues. He had a short temper and a poor record of fouling opponents when he believed he could get away with it.
Favorite Albert Haynesworth Quotes
The fans and authorities did not approve of Albert’s outbursts, filled with pent-up rage.
However, his position on the field demanded an aggressive and commanding personality, which he possesses in abundance.
Here are our favorite Albert Hayworth quotations:
- “I believe that they are cowards, and if they have something to say, they should say it to my face rather than running to the media to criticize me behind my back.” Frederick Haynesworth
- “We are not children in any way. There is nothing wrong with being female, but I am male. If I have something to say to you, I will tell you directly. Frederick Haynesworth
- It’s a relief because I didn’t want the suspension from last year to define my career. It was a difficult period in my life, but I was determined to continue working diligently.” Frederick Haynesworth
- “I’m not going to be kinder or anything. Perhaps I’ll simply help them up.” Frederick Haynesworth
- “I enjoy playing football. Permit me to play soccer. Permit me to excel at it. Let me achieve my objectives. I aspire to be the greatest defensive tackle in the history of this sport. Permit me to reach my objectives.” Frederick Haynesworth
3 Amazing Lessons From Albert Haynesworth
Albert’s career demonstrates that, if nothing else, everyone has a place in life.
Haynesworth has low expectations of others and leads an aggressive lifestyle.
Now that you know all there is to know about Albert Haynesworth’s net worth, here are the most important success lessons you can learn from him:
Sometimes, you’ve got to play rough.
Albert has always been a rough player, and despite having gone too far at times, he believes in fighting for what he values.
Never give up.
Even when he wasn’t the most loved on the field or had setbacks, Albert never gave up on his dream.
Refrain from dwelling on failures.
Albert believes that when things don’t go your way, you should brush them off and move on. When things did not go his way, he resolved to move on and improve himself rather than dwell on them.
People might say Albert is too aggressive, but that has helped him greatly on the field. Still, he is known as one of the best defensive tackles in NFL history, and he has helped his teams win many games.
Albert worked hard to reach his goals throughout his career, and we’re sure he’s still doing that today.
Albert Haynesworth’s net worth is thought to be $45 million as of July 2023.