MyReynolds is the student portal for Reynolds Community College. It is where students can access their academic records, register for classes, pay tuition, and more.
How to log in to MyReynolds
- Go to reynolds.edu and click on MyReynolds.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click the Login button.
If you are a new student:
- You will need to create a MyReynolds account.
- To do this, go to the Technology Support page and click on MyReynolds Accounts.
- Follow the directions listed to find your username, Empl ID, and set your password.
- Record your username and Empl ID and keep them in a safe place.
Once you have logged in to MyReynolds, you can:
- View your academic records, including your grades, transcripts, and course schedule.
- Register for classes.
- Pay tuition and fees.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Access campus resources and services.
Guide to new student registration
- Complete your FAFSA. This is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. You can complete the FAFSA at studentaid.gov.
- Attend a SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration) Welcome Session. This session will help you choose a major or program, sign up for classes, and learn about campus resources.
- Register for classes. You can register for classes online through MyReynolds.
- Pay tuition and fees. You can pay tuition and fees online through MyReynolds.
Here are some tips for new students registering for classes:
- Meet with your advisor to discuss your academic goals and choose the right classes for you.
- Check the course schedule carefully to make sure that the classes you are registering for fit into your schedule.
- Be sure to register for classes early, especially if you are taking popular classes.
- If you have any questions or problems registering for classes, contact the Reynolds Community College Registrar’s Office.
We hope this guide is helpful. Good luck with your studies at Reynolds Community College!
Additional tips for new students registering for classes:
- If you are unsure of which classes to take, or if you have any questions about the registration process, don’t hesitate to ask your advisor for help.
- Be aware of the prerequisites for each class before you register. Some classes have prerequisites that you must complete before you can take them.
- Make sure that you are registered for enough credits to maintain full-time status. Full-time status is important for financial aid and other benefits.
- If you are unable to register for a class that you need, you can add yourself to the waitlist. If a spot opens up, you will be automatically registered for the class.
Once you have registered for classes, be sure to:
- Mark your calendar with the important dates for each class, such as the first day of class, midterm exams, and finals.
- Purchase the required textbooks and materials for each class.
- Meet with your professors during office hours to get to know them and ask any questions you have.
- Get involved in campus activities and clubs to meet new people and make the most of your college experience.
We hope this additional information is helpful. Have a great semester!